Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Loving Myself


Last night I had a mini break down. I don't feel like i'm improving in areas that I have been striving to be better in. 

For the last year and a half I have struggled with my overall health. The last 6 months I have really declined.. because of this I am constantly tired and have no motivation to do anything. So last night as I was sorting laundry, John happened to walk in from work. I lost it. I cried and cried because all I wanted was to go to bed (it was only 7:30), but I knew I had to get some laundry done, we pretty much have no clean clothes, the dishes are piled up and i'm pretty sure our floor has not been swept in weeks. I was so frustrated. I wanted to get all these things done but my body was just telling me I couldn't. John was so sweet, he just wrapped me up in his arms and told me how much improvement HE thinks i've made, that he knows OTHERS have seen the improvements too.
That's all I needed..

 I know I am my biggest critic. I am too hard on myself. The things I am currently battling are out of my control, I need to remember this. I am doing my best. I am working on becoming healthy. There are some areas I need to "work" a little harder but I just needed a little reassurance. I'm so grateful that John got off of work earlier than usual because I needed him there at that exact time. 

He is such a wonderful husband. He is sensitive when I need him to be, he's patient, he's supportive, he loves me no matter what, and most importantly, he reminds me that I need to love myself

((New Years Resolution #1: Be positive and love myself.))


 “The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I'm not going to let myself pull me down anymore.” 



 photo CharleeSIG_zps94f76db9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment